Our Commitment to Guest Safety
Our Commitment to Safety with You in Mind
COVID-19 MESSAGE AND FLEXIBLE RESERVATION POLICY
Last updated July 26, 2020 at 3:30PM
We are pleased to announce Casa Playa Resort is open and welcoming guests back to Ft. Myers Beach!
Our team at Casa Playa Resort is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 virus updates provided by the World Health Organization, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Florida Department of Health. In response to the unique circumstances of COVID-19 and our commitment to serve our guests with genuine hospitality, we are taking proactive measures based on the recommendations of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals as the health and well-being of our guests and team members is our highest priority.
The Town of Fort Myers Beach requires all persons over the age of 6 to wear a face covering or mask when social distancing is not possible.
FLEXIBLE RESERVATION POLICY
We are temporarily adjusting our reservation policy to allow more flexibility when booking. You should have confidence and peace of mind in knowing if your travel plans change abruptly, we will provide flexibility to allow changes and modifications to your reservation. View the details here.
Our team is available to assist you with reservation inquiries from 7:00am - 7:00pm daily by phone at (866) 231-4542 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND CLEANLINESS
The safety and security of our Guests and Team Members has always been at the forefront of our operations. We take great pride in our cleanliness standards at Casa Playa Resort and our commitment has never been as strong as it is today. We are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure our facilities are maintained to the highest standards and to do our part in reducing the spread of coronavirus. These additional measures include:
- Social Distancing is a required practice for all Guests throughout the Resort.
- We ask that anyone who has been exposed to or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days to not enter the Resort.
- All Team Members are monitored for symptoms daily and are required to use PPE, including masks or face coverings and disposable gloves, as well as barriers where appropriate.
- Our housekeeping teams are spending extra time sanitizing high traffic and high-touch areas including but not limited to hallways, elevators, door handles, thermostats, remote controls, telephones, and all in-room touch points.
- We are continuing to use only commercial-grade cleaning and disinfecting products manufactured by Ecolab or Proctor & Gamble that are known to kill coronavirus and other bacteria on surfaces.
- Our guest services team is disinfecting lobby and front desk areas after use and at a minimum of once an hour.
- Single use servingware will be in use where appropriate.
- We will continue to educate our Team Members and Guests on how to stay healthy with the use of signage and company newsletters.
On behalf of all of our team members in southwest Florida, we thank you for your confidence in us and look forward to seeing you on an upcoming visit.